CRAFTY SUPERSTAR OF THE WEEK

Crafty Superstar of the Week | Motte's Blog

I don't know if I'd call myself a superstar, but I do know how to handle a hot glue gun.
And one project at a time, I am saving the planet from dull surfaces and uninspired designs.

So that's pretty cool.

But it is even cooler that the lovely Cat from Cut Out & Keep is featuring me as her Crafty Superstar of the Week!

I will be posting a DIY project over on the Cut Out & Keep website every day this week, so head on over to see what I am up to today, and bookmark the site so you don't miss out on anything to come!

Now that I've thought about it, I wouldn't actually mind being a superstar after all. I can totally see it - the fame, the fortune... it would suit me.

Perhaps I can perform at the next VMAs; my rock album Sequin Wars is going to be a hit, I'm sure of it.

Until then, be sure to follow my ventures into the land of the stars over at Cut Out & Keep.

Also, be sure to check out my interview!

But now please excuse me while I work on my teary thank-you speech - no worries, I won't forget to include you.


1 comment

  1. Congratulations to your new title!
    I didn't picture you as a rocker... I guess you never stop surprising us ;-)

    ReplyDelete